Efficient mortgage loan processing is becoming more and more of a challenging task for the mortgage lending industry with the constant need to keep up with new regulatory compliance measures, high costs, changing technologies and tighter budgets.
We have the solution.
Your Simplified Solution
We know the RIGHT way to do business is to put your needs first. The key is working with a strategic partner who has extensive experience and success in delivering end-to-end solutions.
- Mitigating risk: Our centralized processes and underwriting experience enable you to reduce recourse risk. Our compliance team works on your behalf to keep all of your documents and processes up-to-date and compliant.
- Reducing costs and margin volatility: Our proven strategies help you move from a fixed to variable cost model. We also act as your conduit to the secondary market, protecting you from the effects of interest rate swings.
- Advanced technology: Your loan officers benefit from our technology capabilities – delivered without capital investment or need to upgrade your existing systems.
- Maintaining your brand: You can customize the customer experience with your organization’s name and logo from origination, as well as control all cross-selling and retain refinance income opportunities.
- Operational Support: Reduce fixed costs and adapt quickly to increasing or decreasing volumes in workload while avoiding costly acquisition and maintenance of your own staff. We provide transparent, private-label services that allow you to scale your operations.
- Our approach delivers high-value solutions, product knowledge and high-level support
- The extensive expertise of our mortgage loan processing professionals will provide you efficient processing, that facilitates productivity and increases the percentage of loan closings.
- Outsourcing this duty to us can result in cost savings.
- With a dedicated team and cutting edge infrastructure already in place, we save you from investing money to establish these resources.
- We help facilitate in reducing loan cycle time and increase borrower satisfaction.
Our Product Offering Includes:
- Conventional Loans
- USDA Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- Reverse Mortgage Loans
Financial institutions choose us because our capabilities are unmatched in the industry. Our best-in-class resources include a broad product menu, innovative technology and platform.
There is High Value in Providing Reverse Mortgage Information to Credit union Clients
By providing reverse mortgage information credit unions can help preserve the integrity of the relationship with depositors and members. These might include the early surrender of CD accounts, early and taxable draws from their IRA, and the over use of high-interest credit cards. In situations like these, receiving reverse mortgage info from a credit union or credit union may be appreciated and perceived as a good faith effort to help your client find alternatives.
In today’s economy, it is far too common to find house-rich and cash-poor seniors feeling compelled to make unwise financial decisions. For senior homeowners in need of cash flow or home improvements, saying no to their loan may leave them with few options. However, as a credit union offering reverse mortgage information you may be providing a lifeline at a time when they need it most.